Thursday, January 10, 2013

www.avvo.com

I'm now advertising on www.avvo.com as one of their mediators in the Houston, Texas area.  I "claimed" my profile on www.avvo.com when the company first came on line years ago & I've watch the site grow into one of the leading attorney referral sites on the web.

While I was litigating, I had many potential clients find my name from www.avvo.com.  It was a great free advertising site.  Now that I have 10% mediation practice, I am curious to see if www.avvo.com can produce the same results for me.

Update one year later -- I cancelled this paid for advertising.  I have noticed that I still receive a lot of phone calls off of this website due to the excellent reviews that I have and my 10.0 rating. I have not noticed a reduction in calls since I now only use their free service.  I do answer a lot of questions posted on their website and I think that generates calls too.  I basically wasted over $1,000 last year on this advertising - very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment