Thursday, January 10, 2013

My old blog crashed -- www.txfamilylaw4u.blogspot.com

After all these years, my old blog has crashed! So here is my new blog site!

I'm blaming it on Google+.  My computer wiz cannot even access my old blog -- a real drag!

My old bog is ... www.txfamilylaw4u.blogspot.com -- it's still up and running -- but I can't add or modify any posts.

It has many excellent posts on it & I recommend that you check it out.

But, remember, that the Texas legislature meets every 2 years so my comments that were written years ago might NOT be current.

You need to consult with a family law attorney in person to make sure that my comments are still current and that the facts of your case are applicable in your particular situation.  The facts in your family might make a big difference on how a judge would rule in your case.

So please consult an attorney & do not rely on the comments on either of my blog sites - these blogs are for informational purposes only and no one should rely on them for legal advice.  I have not met with you in person and I am not your attorney and/or counselor.  We do not have an attorney-client relationship.

If you do not live in the State of Texas, then please ignore my comments.  I am only licensed in the State of Texas.  I have no idea what the laws are in your particular state.  Family law is controlled by each state & is state specific.  So if you don't live in Texas - please talk to an attorney in your state.



No comments:

Post a Comment