Friday, April 8, 2016

New a tough, smart attorney for a family law case?

I can highly recommend Attorney Patricia Bushman 
at 713-807-9405.

Talk to Jessica or Victoria.

Her office is open Monday - Friday from 9-5 pm.

We have officed in the same suite over 7 years - but I have known her over 15 years.

Her first appointment is $25 and if you hire her then that money is applied to your deposit.

She is a very smart and tough attorney that loves to go to court.

She has been licensed approximately 20 years.

She has presented me and I send all my friends and family to her.

If I have a legal issue, I want Pat on my side!

2 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job on this! Thank you so much for sharing your talents!Northern Beaches Lawyers 20 years of experience in Litigation relating to Wills and Estates.
    Family Lawyers Northern Beaches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thanks for sharing an article and Keep sharing the blogs.We are having 20 years of experience in Litigation relating to Wills and Estates...
    Left Out Of A Will

    ReplyDelete