Sunday, June 1, 2014

Texas Department of State Health Services

Contact the Texas Department of Health Services if you have all sorts of questions and your question regards someone that lived in Texas --

Order a New Birth Certificate

Death Verification

Marriage Licenses


Add a father's name to a birth certificate

Adopted & want to learn more about getting a copy of your original birth certificate with your birth parents name on it -- must be over 18 to do so

If you need's probably on this website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment