Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I flat-rate uncontested family law cases in Harris County only

Look on the FREE website...

On that website are Supreme Court of Texas approved family law forms (and other important free forms for Texas residents.)

If you cannot figure it out, I will help you fill them out for $200/hour cash or debit/credit card (discounted from my usual $300/hour rate).

Note: Stay away from "out of state" companies on the internet that sell "Texas" forms -- I've seen some really bad forms and I cannot "fix" bad/defective forms.  Generally, I just start over from scratch since attempting to fix "garbage" tends to be messier than starting fresh.

If you want me to handle the entire process, I charge $2,500 plus filing fees ($300 approx.) unless you have retirement monies to divide or you own real estate. Then generally you add $500 for each retirement plan and each piece of real estate that is involved.

At this flat-rate, you are entitled to a maximum of 3 hours of my legal communications via email, fax, text and phone calls.

I do all sorts of uncontested (agreed) family law cases for Harris County only --
Child Support

Why so much?

Because I make sure that the forms are done the way the judges want them & I am available to you by phone if you need to discuss your case. flat-rate does not mean that you can call me daily for an update -- if you want daily attorney conversations then I charge $5,000 for 10 hours of my time via text, fax, phone & email.

I offer quick turn-around for people that don't have the time or energy to try to do the divorce process yourself.

Be advised that judges expect more of a licensed attorney than they do of a pro se  litigant (person representing themselves) in a courtroom.  I know all of the judges and understand what they want attorneys to do that practice in their courtroom.

So if you need someone that is readily available, licensed almost 25 years and knows the judges, then call me.

If you see other posts on this blog that list other prices, if they are more than 6 months old then that offer has expired  - I reserve the right to raise my fees at any time.

If your case is unusual then your prices might be higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment