Friday, January 16, 2015

Form - TX Consent for Children to Travel Outside of the United States

Before using this form, check with the public carrier and the embassies of the countries into or through which the child or children will travel to determine if the carrier or the country requires a specific form or other information for a valid consent. 

For information regarding this issue from the Department of State, see

Consent for Child[ren] to Travel Outside the United States


To Whom It May Concern:

Re: Consent for Child[ren] to Travel Outside the United States of America

I,___________________________, am the [mother/father/managing conservator] of the following children:


I give my consent and permission for [this/these] child[ren] to travel outside the United States of America with ____________________________________[name of adult traveling with child[ren]], who is the child[ren]’s ___________________________ [describe relationship], during the period and to the locations stated in this consent. 

The child[ren] [is/are] scheduled to depart on or about _______________ [date] for ________________ [location of first intended destination]. [If applicable, include interim locations and dates of travel.

The child[ren] [is/are] scheduled to arrive back in the United States of America on or about  ____________________ [date].

[Name of conservator or parent]

State of Texas                                        
County of____________________  

This instrument was acknowledged before me on __________________________, 20__ by [name of conservator or parent].

 Notary Public, State of Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment