Sunday, June 28, 2015

Need to divorce someone in Mexico or South America - call this attorney!

If you need a family law attorney to handle a case in Mexico or another South American country, I would call...

Don E. McClure, Jr., PLLC
Attorney at Law
8866 Gulf Freeway, Suite 440
Houston, Texas 77017
(713) 571-7777 phone 
(713) 223-0501 fax



I recently was appointed by a court to find a missing husband in Venezuela. Don represented the wife who lived in Harris County. He did an outstanding job sending all the papers via Federal Express to Venezuela along with having all documents sent in English and Spanish.

I wish every attorney that I worked with was a responsive, quick and professional as Don McClure. He was a true pleasure to work with on this unusual case.

Not many Houston attorneys will do divorces that involve people in other countries. Don did an outstanding job representing his client.

We were able to get his client divorced easily and quickly in front of the judge.

I told Don that I would add him to my blog so that hopefully other people could find him.

Tell him that Fran sent you when you call him!


No comments:

Post a Comment